The Farm Stand
Visit our very own farm market!
Open DAILY August 1st – Halloween
Weekdays: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM* Weekends & Holidays: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM*
*Please note that “pick-your-own” ends 30 minutes before our store closes.
Visit our Pick Your Own page for more information.
November 1st – Thanksgiving
Most years we are open daily: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Visit us on Facebook for updates.
Our Farm market is full of our own tasty fruit and home grown vegetables. Please see our crop season chart below for availability.
- Sweet Corn
- Tomatoes (Heirloom & Modern varieties)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Summer Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Kabocha Squash
Raspberries & Blackberries can be available already-picked upon request. Please call ahead at least 24 hours in advance: 401-934-1413.
We also have delicious jams, salsa, local honey, and local cheese. Come for a little while or an afternoon. If you can’t get out to our farm in North Scituate, please visit us at your nearby farmers’ market.
- Sweet Apple Cider – fresh pressed right on the farm!
- Apple Cider Vinegar (with “The Mother”)
- Betty’s Bee Farm Honey
- Our own raspberry and blueberry jams
- Narragansett Creamery products
- Providence Granola
- Virginia Spanish Peanut Company products
- ... and Other Specialty Products
Questions? Call ahead (401) 934-1413 or check our Facebook page for specific opening dates and details on crop availability.